- Couples therapy
- Individual therapy
- Treatment for depression
- Treatment for anxiety, fears or phobias
- Substance abuse & addiction recovery
- Trauma and PSTD
- LGBT mental health
- Sex addiction
- Life transitions
- Grief and loss
- Managing mental illness
- Psychological testing for youth and adult.
- Referral services
The fee is $175 per hour. I do accommodate clients based on a change in income or the ability to pay. Please let me know if this is something you would like to discuss.
Will Insurance Pay?
Many insurance plans reimburse in full or in part for mental health services. All plans are required to provide coverage for mental health with no limitations. Please check with your insurance carrier to see if they will cover individual psychotherapy with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker of your choice, usually referred to as an Out of Network Provider. Here are some questions you may want to ask to find out what services you are entitled to:
- What is the deductible for mental health office visit and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year are included in my plan?
- Is there a cost for me to see an Out of Network Provider of my choice?
I can also provide you with a monthly billing statement for submission to your insurance company. We also accept credit card.